After not having recent news of the brand in Mexico, at least in the cell phone section, LG has sent an invitation for the presentation, in the country, of its LG G7 ThinQ, which stands out for its characteristics based on intelligences artificial.
The international presentation of this phone was on May 2; Two months later, it will be released in Mexico, next July 3.
The LG G7 ThinQ comes with the Snapdragon 845 processor, 4GB in RAM and 64GB of storage, or 6GB and 128GB of storage.
Your Fullvision 6.1 – inch screen (resolution Quad HD +) integrates a front flap or notch, which follows the trend set by Apple fashion and iPhone X.
It integrates a unique button that initiates the artificial intelligence functions: a single touch, activates Google Assistant, while two fast, Google Lens.
Specifications of the LG G7 ThinQ
– Screen: FullVision Quad HD + 6.1 inches (3120 x 1440 pixels)
– Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
– Memory: 4GB in RAM and 64GB of storage, or 6GB in RAM and 128GB of storage
– Front camera: 8 megapixels (wide angle)
– Dual rear camera: Super Wide Angle 16 megapixels and standard 16 megapixels
– Battery: 3000mAh
– Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
– Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
– Weight: 162 grams
– Other features: IP68, fingerprint sensor and Quick Charge 3.0
In the presentation in Mexico, in addition to its price, it will be known in which versions the new flagship of the South Korean company will be available, or at least that is expected.