The Apple Watch is one of the devices of the company that best lends itself to be personalized, since the spheres can have their own images and photographs, which gives you your own touch.
To be able to use your photos in the spheres of the device there are several ways, one of them to do it from the Apple Watch application that you have in iPhone or from the same clock; Whatever the case, it’s really easy to do.
Before starting, you should know what additives each type of sphere contains, the first one that would be a Photos Sphere and in it you can place the date and time up or down, while the second one is the Sphere Kaleidoscope, and that is a novelty of watchOS 4, you can put images with movement, like a gif.
How to set up a photo from the iPhone:
- Open the photos that are on your iPhone, which previously was already linked to the Apple Watch.
- Find the picture you want to use.
- Touch the Share button located in the lower left corner.
- Choose the Create clock face option.
- Now choose what type of fund you wish to establish.
- Customize the new sphere as you wish, either Sphere Photos or Kaleidoscope Sphere.
- Press the option Add and go.
Set a photo from the clock:
- Press several times on the current sphere of your Apple Watch.
- Swipe from right to left until you see the option to add a new sphere.
- Swipe down or use the Digital Crown to search among your photos.
In this way, each time you lift your wrist, a different image of the photos you selected will be displayed automatically.
There you have it, give it a try and show us what the result was.