The Ginger is a root that can be ingested in different ways. It has a very special taste and great health benefits. It is not unusual that in many places it is considered an authentic natural medicine. Its properties make it a highly recommended food in different aspects.
Ginger is a root rich in essential oils such as zingiberene; Group B vitamins; minerals such as iron, magnesium and manganese; antioxidants and amino acids that provide great benefits for the body. You can consume it as an infusion, as a supplement in pills or as an ingredient in exotic recipes. It has a high concentration of active ingredients that also give it the smell and spicy flavor.
Benefits of consuming ginger
- Decreases menstrual pain
- Improves blood circulation
- Prevents colds and flu
- Reduces migraines
- Reduces inflammation and joint pain
- Reduces the discomfort caused by laces
- Favors digestion
- Prevents the appearance of several types of cancer and is able to reduce tumors
- Treatment in respiratory conditions such as asthma, sinusitis …
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves blood flow, which promotes cardiovascular health
- Reduce stress levels
- Combat premature aging
- Reduces blood sugar and increases insulin release
- Protects cellular DNA
- Fights fatigue and bad mood due to exhaustion
- It has aphrodisiac properties
- Decrease gas accumulation
- Reduces nausea
- Improves absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body
How to prepare ginger tea?
Taking infusion of ginger you benefit from its great anti-inflammatory, digestive, antioxidant and analgesic properties. You have already seen its great benefits that make it an authentic natural medicine capable of greatly improving your health.
To prepare your ginger tea:
- Cut a piece of fresh ginger root
- Put it in a saucepan with water and let it boil for 5 minutes
- Add the juice of half a lemon
- Put a teaspoon of raw honey
You can also scratch fresh ginger and add it directly to the boiling water.
As you see it is very simple and its benefits incalculable. No wonder that the fame of this food, has been increasing popularly in recent years. Its great versatility also make it an easy ingredient to consume, since it can be ingested in different ways.