Taking infusions daily can help us treat many aspects of our health in a natural way. The different properties of the large amount of teas, allow us to complement a good diet and a healthy lifestyle. The Red Tea is a powerful ally of our body. We tell you its properties and benefits below.
Properties of Red Tea
Red Tea has a lot of properties that benefit our health in a natural way. It is an antioxidant, digestive, diuretic, hepatoprotective, depurative, stimulant and antihistamine infusion, among others. As you can see their contributions cover a large number of advantages to promote optimal health. In addition to all these properties, it contains vitamins of group B, C and D; and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iodine and zinc. Provides fiber and polyphenols.
Benefits of taking Red Tea
- Slimming power , since it increases the metabolism of fats
- Strengthens the defenses and the immune system
- It favors the digestion process
- Improves cognitive functions
- Power performance in times of greater intellectual activity
- Combats the damage caused by free radicals
- Purifies the body by eliminating toxins
- Take care of the intestine
- Treats diarrhea
- Take care of the liver and kidneys
- Helps fight fluid retention
- It helps to adjust the level of cholesterol in blood
- Favors a good mood
- Improve endurance capacity
- Take care of cardiovascular health by preventing some diseases
How do you drink Red Tea?
Heat water without it boiling, and add a teaspoon of red tea leaves. Cover and let stand about 4 minutes. Usually a cup of this infusion is taken after lunch or in the afternoon, as a digestive. It is preferable not to add sugar or sweeteners and enjoy its characteristic flavor and aroma.
It can be taken both cold and hot. In the case of taking it cold, it is advisable to add more tea during the preparation and serve in a glass with ice.
Contraindications of Red Tea
Pregnant women, people with iron deficiency or hypertension should be careful. You should know that, for its stimulating properties, it is recommended not to drink it at night because it can cause insomnia.
If you are interested, you can consult the properties and benefits of black tea.