The summer is just around the corner and we all dream from and to the beach, the sun and the terraces. However, we also began to tremble when imagining ourselves in a bathing suit. The dreaded moment “first bikini of the year” approaches (and on top of looking nuclear white does not help). “What if I have to remove a few pounds, if I have to tone up a little, if last year was better”… But, do not panic! The good thing is that you are still on time to arrive in June splendid and without having to do crazy things.
To achieve this, we suggest you lose weight without diet. Yes, as you read it. It is not about depriving yourself of food, but learning to eat healthily. We give you some tricks to make the scale smile (and you do not go hungry).
- Make five meals a day. To lose weight it is not necessary to sew up your mouth. What’s more, if you eat little, your body will retain more and your metabolism will slow down. Eat breakfast well, eat two healthy snacks, eat according to what you burn and opt for light dinners.
- Have a strong breakfast. The first meal of the day is the one that provides energy and makes us put up with food. What to drink? Bread or whole grains (carbohydrates), fruit or natural juices, a skimmed milk and protein (ham, turkey, egg…) not to be hungry, some good fat like olive oil and, if you are greedy, you can take something sweet because you have all day to burn it. Obviously, it’s not about taking seven donuts, but choosing something healthier, like jams without added sugar.
- It stings with head. Between hours take unroasted nuts, an inflated rice pancake, cold cuts or tuna tins.
- Take hydrates. Erroneously, it is believed that they are the culprits of fatness. The key is to take them for breakfast and lunch, never for dinner. Take pasta and whole wheat bread and vegetables three times a week (they are very good and they satisfy).
- Healthy cuisine. Better steamed, baked or grilled.
- Watch the sugar. Do you think you do not drink sugar? Do not fool yourself! Many foods are high in sugar, although we do not believe it. Some examples are tetrabrick soups, sliced bread, cold cuts, precooked foods and yogurts.
- Something sweet. There are days when the body asks us to scream sweet. In these cases you can take a couple of ounces of dark chocolate, whole-grain cookies without sugar or a piece of fruit.
- Attack of hunger. If you are falling, take a small sandwich of Iberian ham or tuna or a French omelette.
- Move. Do sport and try to be more active also outside the gym (for example, get off a stop before and go walking or climb stairs instead of using the elevator). Everything burns calories!