Just as you like to color your skin to make the most of your beautiful features, it is super important that you remove the makeup, so that you will have a cleaner skin and free of imperfections.
Check out these basic rules for removing make-up:
1. Remove makeup from your eyes: Impregna a cotton tassel or pad with your make-up remover, and clean from the inside out, ie from the root to the eyelashes to the ends and in straight movements. Do not carve the eyes with force, do it as soft as you can.
2. Apply cleansing milk: With a cotton scrub your entire skin with firm movements to remove makeup.
3. Wash your face gently: It is advisable to do it with a foam or cleansing gel.
4. Rinse with cold water: As cold as you can to maintain the firmness of the skin and help close the pores of your face, this helps fine-tune them.
5. Apply a facial tonic: Once you rinse and dry your face, finish removing makeup residue and impurities with a facial tonic and apply moisturizer.
Make these steps become part of daily life and take care of your skin.