We know that starting each day can be difficult, especially when we remember the amount of tasks we have to do before the end of the day.
But calm, fulfill each of your responsibilities full of energy and in a good mood, it’s easier than you think!
Learn the morning habits that will help you have more productive days:
1. Get up early: We already know that it’s hard work, but starting your day earlier helps you to feel less stress during the day, also try to wake up calmly, if you wake up startled you can start the day upset and in a bad mood.
We recommend you wake up 15 minutes before your usual time and put an alrma that you like, it can be your favorite song.
2. Meditate: Do not wake up thinking about the responsibilities of the day, that will only stress you, we recommend that you devote 5 minutes to meditate a bit and stretch your body so that you start the day full of energy and good vibes, before connecting with the world, connect with yourself!
3. Take a glass of water: A hydrated body is a body full of energy, if it costs you so much work, it is recommended that you add the juice of a lemon, this will also help you improve your metabolism, and even lose weight, It has great benefits!
4. Exercise: Exercise does not exhaust you, it’s just the opposite!, exercising in the morning fills you with energy, because it improves the blood flow of the brain, so if you can not exercise in the morning, we recommend that you prolong the meditation time.
5. Breakfast: The worst thing you can do is skip breakfast, for something is the most important meal of the day, remember that you have spent about 8 hours without eating, so it is super important that you give nutrients to your body to that start full of energy and good humor.
6. Get ready for school: Do not start the day preparing things at the last minute, this will not only lower your energy levels, it will fill you with stress! We recommend you prepare your things a day early so you do not get delayed by the mornings
7. Start with the most difficult tasks: Start with these activities in the morning is the best, because it is when you have more energy, during the course of the day we are running out and we can finish super stressed.
Start applying these habits and you will see how you will even improve your grades without realizing it, you can!