Surely you already know that doing some stretching in the morning, is ideal to improve your physical and mental health. It is true and you should not overlook it. Some of the benefits of stretching each morning, in addition to increasing your flexibility, are the lengthening of the muscles or the strengthening of your immune system. We tell you!Including a gentle stretching routine every morning can bring you a lot of benefits. In addition, it is a very simple way to wake up being aware of your body and providing energy to face the routine with strength and encouragement. But something you should not forget is that, doing so, gives you more flexibility that gives your muscles a wider range of motion. And all this, in a simple way and with hardly any effort.
3 Daily stretches for your flexibility
The first thing you should keep in mind is to spend a couple of minutes concentrating on your deep breathing. Inhale and exhale and feel how your body relaxes. When you feel ready, sit up. Soften your breathing so that it is paused, not too deep and abdominal. That is, feeling how your belly swells. In this way you will be enhancing the effectiveness of stretching.
Stretching the shoulders
- Bring the left hand behind the back, orienting the elbow, flexed, toward the ceiling.
- The right hand seeks to take the left, going towards it behind the back. The elbow, flexed, is oriented towards the ground.
- Try to hold hands and hold for a few seconds. If you can not interlock the fingers, you already have your objective present. Little by little you will be able to get to the point.
- However, a very effective stretch can be achieved without the need for both hands to touch each other.
- One help may be to take both ends of a towel, which serves as support.
- Change your arm
Stretching of back, hips, groin and thighs
- Stand up, with your feet hip-width apart and articulate vertebra to vertebra with your hands to the floor.
- Keep the knees slightly bent so as not to strain excessively.
- The arms and head are relaxed, without tension.
- Keep a few seconds feeling in a relaxed way how the back of the back is stretched. It must be pleasant, not forced.
- To return to the vertical position, bend the knees even more and round the column, with the head being the last to rise.
Stretching of thighs, glutes and hips
- Support one hand on the wall and flex the opposite knee bringing it to the chest.
- It is very important to keep the back elongated and not lean forward.
- The knee of the support leg is slightly flexed and the toe is facing forward.
- Hold about 20 seconds and change legs
With these three simple stretches you will notice how your flexibility improves and you will feel very well at the body level, translating into a state of general well-being.