If your hair is curly, we bring you some tips that you can follow to have a super father hair and super healthy, those Chinese are going to be the envy of all!
1. Use a network: If your Chinese are super brittle, the best you can do is wash it with a net. Simply put your hair in the net and wash it normally, with shampoo and conditioner, you will see how the curls keep their shape without any problem.
2. Oils: Almost always the scalp is super dry, so we need to hydrate it a thousand times so that your Chinese look super cute and healthy.
3. From the bottom up: That’s right, wash it starting from ends and go up to the root. This also applies to products, when you’re putting your hair comb, your mousse or whatever, start from below.
4. Bye brushes: The least you can do is comb it with your fingers, or combs with very open bristles, yes, so that you do not cut your curl.
5. Diffuser: If you are going to dry your hair with a dryer, the diffuser is your best friend because it will give you a good volume and leaves you with zero frizz.
6. Moist: Peinalo only when it is wet or damp, this will keep the shape better and will not sponge.
7. Satin cover: Try to buy a cover for pillows of this material, it helps a lot so that the curl does not break or flatten.
8. Dry Cut: Ask your stylist to cut it dry, that helps that the length that you leave is the one you want, since wet is in a certain way, but remember that the Chinese hair shrinks.
9. Dry it with a cotton shirt: Try not to wrap your hair in a towel. It is better that you do it with a cotton shirt that no longer serves you. This really will help a lot to make your curls are defined and do not break.
10. Low temperature: Every time you go to use pliers, iron, dryer… anything of this type, use the lowest temperature possible, this will prevent your hair from drying out too much.
We hope these tips will be useful for you to have some super enviable Chinese.