The recommendation to eat an apple a day is a very widespread fact for a long time and it has a lot of benefits for the proper functioning of your body. Therefore, numerous studies have shown that an apple a day, keeps your health in very good condition and medicines away from you.
Reasons why eat an apple every day
Protects your heart
Eating apple helps reduce the absorption of fat from food. Therefore, take care of your arteries and keep your heart in an optimal state. It protects against possible diseases and maintains balanced blood cholesterol levels.
The apple is a diuretic fruit that prevents and helps to reduce fluid retention. This is due to its cysteine content.
It is satisfying
Apples help to satisfy your appetite, so you will avoid pecking between hours. Especially, if you take it with skin. You will notice how your sensation of hunger decreases and you will not feel the need, nor the anxiety, to eat at odd hours. In addition, it favors the digestion process and regulates intestinal transit. It is recommended whether you suffer from constipation, or in cases of diarrhea. To all this, it is necessary to add that a piece contains a very low portion of calories.
It is a highly recommended food for your detox plans . As we have already mentioned, its diuretic properties help eliminate toxins from your body and cleanse your body.
Hydration at bay
The apple is one of those foods with a high content of water, ideal to maintain a good hydration of your body. Remember that this is not only achieved by drinking water. There are many foods with a high water composition, which brings benefits in this regard.
Other benefits of eating apple
- Its flavonoid content reduces inflammation of the respiratory tract.
- Its content in phosphorus, provides a calming effect that promotes restful sleep.
- They are rich in antioxidants, so they help combat premature aging of the skin and cell oxidation.
- Studies have shown that it is able to reduce the risk of suffering from certain types of cancer.
- Allied to combat diabetes, since it has a low glycemic index and does not generate blood glucose peaks.
- Its quercetin content helps prevent inflammatory diseases.