On the occasion of the London Marathon 2018, New Balance has presented the 890V6 London Edition shoes. Although it is a design with the aim of commemorating this sporting event, the truth is that, unlike the color, they are similar to the standard model. We tell you about its characteristics below.
New Balance has brought back to the market the shoes considered as one of the best mixed sports shoes market. They are very versatile and, in the special edition LDN, they present new colors and some variation in the design with respect to the previous one. It is very resistant against long kilometers and has a high capacity to respond to changes in pace, distance and different terrains.
Characteristics of the New Balance 890V6 LDN Edition
- Shoe light weight : 225 g men, women 222 g.
- Material of three hardnesses in points sensitive to wear: heel, toe and half foot.
- Midsole technology Revlite that provides cushioning reactive ultralight every step.
- Strips TPU extending to the toe, providing cushioning, stability and an excellent response to changes.
- Upper of Engineered Mesh, solid and strong that provides a secure fit.
- They are breathable.
- Viable for both mild pronator and supinator.
- Firm touch with cushioning in the heel and forefoot.
- Curvature in the toe for greater speed at the exit.
- Great support with firmness and comfort, without excessive pressure on the foot.
- Sole with thick rubber layer for superior adherence to the pavement and grip on any type of surface.
- Drop of 6 mm.
New Balance has launched a very versatile and versatile design that, apparently, will not leave anyone indifferent and it is that they seem to be made in such a way that removing a defect is quite complicated. They are reliable and promise to have a long life to cover immense journeys without setbacks.
Its price, both male and female, is € 130. In Europe they are available from size 40.5 to 45 for men; and from 36.5 to 41.5 for women.
Click here and you can see them on the official website of New Balance.