At present, we have a host of different activities in gyms and sports halls. Therefore, find the one that best suits our needs and tastes, is easier. While it is true that you may have to try many until you find your favorite, we assure you that you will end up finding it. For example, have you ever practiced a Step class ?
Not finding the discipline that fills you, should never be a reason to stop being in motion. And it is that there are so many different modalities, that it is a question of time that you end up giving with the one that you like and motivates you. You are never too old to start.
Practicing physical exercise is very important to enjoy good physical and mental health. In addition, it helps you to maintain your proper weight and gives you vitality and activity. It is an excellent way to release the cumulative tensions and relieves stress. It is even therapeutic when it comes to treating emotional ailments such as depression, anxiety, nerves, insomnia… With so many benefits, why not start?
Benefits of exercising with the Step
A Step class, consists of a series of movements and choreographies to the rhythm of a previously selected music. They are taught collectively and, to complement the movements, a platform or step called ” step ” is used. It has a non-slip support and the height will depend on each person depending on the difficulty they want to contribute to the exercise. And it is precisely through the use of this material that the class is called Step.
- Improves cardiovascular performance
- Help to lose fat and shape the figure
- Tones the body in general, especially, glutes and legs
- Increase the capacity of resistance and flexibility
- Helps eliminate accumulated stress, stress and anxiety
- It favors the coordination capacity
- Ideal for strengthening the abdominal belt
- Improves concentration and memory
- Low risk of injury
- Increases trust and confidence in oneself
- Allows a progressive adaptation to exercise, since you can increase the intensity
Knowing all these advantages, you can already encourage yourself to try a class. Do not worry if, at first, you do not feel familiar with the step , everything takes time. Once you have mastered the technique, you will move on it like a fish in water.